Thursday, February 23, 2012

Guest Post / Kassi from The Closet Intervention


While I am out of state for new job training, I have some pretty special blogging buddies that are filling in for me this week. Please make them feel welcome!

Today's special guest is Kassi from The Closet Intervention



Hello everyone! I am Kassi, the blogger behind "The Closet Intervention." I am super delighted to be guest posting for Erica today!

Here are a few facts about me:

1. I live in Michigan and live less than 10 miles from the house I grew up in. I have been in Michigan my whole life minus 2 years of college in Oklahoma.

2. I turn 29 (for the first time) this year.

3. I recently went vegetarian. It's something I never thought I would do in my life.

4. I've been married for 8 and a half years to my hunky hubby. I don't know how I would live life without him

5. I am a huge fan of sports, especially football. Even more so with College Football. I scream and throw pillows. It's intense.

6. When it comes to fashion I just go with what I like. I kinda don't care if other people like it. My style is ever evolving and I don't think I can lump myself into just one style category.

7. I love to sing, but doing it in front of other people terrifies me. So I am a rock star in my car and the shower basically.

8. I am terrified of birds, rats, clowns, and bicycles.

9. I sometimes pluck my leg hair. Is that weird?

10. I would really love to have a foreign accent so I can seem more interesting than I actually am.


Now, onto what I'm wearing. This is a simple running around town outfit. I could live in dresses/tunics, leggings and boots. Seriously. So I took this white button down dress and threw a magenta blazer over it, added a leopard print infinity scarf and BAM! Instant fun outfit.



Blazer: Forever 21, Dress: H&M, Scarf: Express, Leggings: JC Penney, Boots: Rue 21



This is me giving you all a high-five for making it through this post.

Thanks to Erica again for letting me guest blog. You all have been an attentive audience :)



Thanks so much Kassi! Seriously, her sense of humor cracks me up!
Check out her blog for more outfit posts & a daily dose of laughter :)

2 comments:

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

great post! really like your blog!! do drop by mine. wanna follow thru GFC if u like will follow back:))

I have a worldwide perfume giveaway planned in a weeks time..so make sure to drop by and dont miss it!

Carla said...

Kassi looked fab in the magenta blazer :) & Erica your soooo so lucky to be able to go out of town for job training and experience a new fun job.


www.monamourplusmore.blogspot.com